Wednesday 7 September 2011

Diary Of A Mother In THE GARDEN PARTY

Dear my beloved diary,

Today is the day my children will handle the garden party. Meg has asked me where to put the marquee. Then, I say to her that she must not ask me where to put it because I will leave all things to her in future and just forget me as her mother and treat me as an honoured guest. Laura tells me about the death in the neighbourhood and Mr. Scott is the person who dies. Laura wants the party to be cancelled but I feel very upset because all the preparations are already done and this can disappoint my other children because they have used a lot of their energy to prepare for the grand event. Also, many people have received the invitation to that party so it will be a bad thing if the party is cancelled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment